Arizona is a popular destination for RV enthusiasts due to its stunning natural landscapes, warm climate, and a wide range of attractions and activities. There are numerous RV resorts across the state that cater to all types of travellers including Snowbirds. Here's some information about RV resorts in Arizona:
1. Location: RV resorts in Arizona can be found in various regions of the state, including the Phoenix metropolitan area, Tucson, Sedona, Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City, and more. Each location offers unique experiences, from desert landscapes to mountainous terrain and lakeside views.
Here are some featured RV resorts:
Picacho Peak RV Resort
Arizona Oasis RV Resort
Monte Vista RV Resort
2. Amenities: Arizona's RV resorts are well known for their excellent amenities, which often include full hookups (water, electricity, sewer), spacious RV sites, shaded canopy covered-sites, Wi-Fi access, laundry facilities, picnic areas, and more. Many resorts go above and beyond with additional features like swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, clubhouses, and recreational activities.
3. Activities and Entertainment: Many RV resorts in Arizona organize various activities and entertainment for guests, especially during the peak season. These may include guided hikes, social gatherings, arts and crafts, live music, and themed events. Some resorts also have sports courts, golf courses, and game rooms.
4. Pet-Friendly Facilities: If you're traveling with pets, you'll find that many RV resorts in Arizona are pet-friendly, offering designated dog parks and pet-walking areas.
5. Scenic Views: Arizona's RV resorts often provide breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes, whether it's the majestic red rocks of Sedona, the Sonoran Desert's cacti, or the serene beauty of lakes and rivers.
6. Seasonal and Year-Round Stays: Some RV resorts in Arizona are open year-round, while others operate seasonally, typically during the cooler months when the weather is more favorable for outdoor activities.
7. Reservations: Given the popularity of RVing in Arizona, it's advisable to make reservations in advance, especially during peak travel seasons, holidays, and special events.
8. Proximity to Attractions: Many RV resorts are conveniently located near popular tourist attractions, national parks, state parks, and recreational areas. This makes it easy for guests to explore the natural wonders and cultural sites of Arizona.
9. Snowbird Destinations: A lot of RV resorts in Arizona are popular snowbird destinations, attracting visitors from Canada and colder US regions seeking a warm winter getaway.
When choosing an RV resort in Arizona, consider your preferences, travel plans, and the amenities and features that matter most to you. Check online reviews and websites of the resorts to get an idea of what they offer and to ensure they meet your expectations.
Always verify the availability of services, rates, and policies before making a reservation. With so many RV resorts to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect one for your Arizona RV adventure.